7.09.2009

Today's Sky

I like clouds. Some would go as far as to say I am slightly obsessed with clouds. Some would leave out the slightly from that sentence.



This could possibly be the forerunners of what Swedish media call ‘the Polish Storm’. Yesterday it was nicknamed ‘the Polish Cold Spell’, and we got little house hold tips on what to do while it lasted. Stay in and read, watch TV and that sort of ingenious little ideas. But today it’s been upgraded, in media, to a Storm. With capital S. That means we should Worry. We should not be running out taking pictures of the clouds shouting ‘oh look how pretty it is! Oh how cold and wonderful the wind is!’, instead we should be… I’m not sure, they haven’t gotten around to telling us yet.

I will prepare myself by reading about how Winnie the Pooh and his friends made it through their Windy Day.

2 comments:

  1. I love clouds - you can make them into whatever you wish. One of the most amazing sight I've ever seen was the sky covered with clouds that mimicked near-perfect sine waves as far as I could see. I have no idea what atmospheric phenomenon created that, but I only saw it once and never since. I wish I'd had a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds amazing, I too wish you'd had a camera, but if you are anything like me in the slightest way it's always sitting safely at home when one needs it most.

    ReplyDelete