4.07.2010

How do they ever get anything done?

Yesterday I was at a conferece at a school not far from my work. A very nice conference, very interesting things were said and talked about, lots of inspiration floated through the air.

But one thing kept distracting me. Just look at the view! See the sea, and (if you squint and use a lot of imagination and try to look through the fog) the island out there. Boats kept passing, and my mind kept getting on board. I can't imagine how they can work here, day after day, and actually get things done?


Still, a very interesting day.

(No, there were not UFOs flying around out there, those are the lamps of the room reflecting in the window. I took the picture through the window since I couldn't figure out how to get outside without wandering around half lost, and the breaks were too brief for adventures like that)

No comments:

Post a Comment