12.29.2009

#My2009

Nattens Bibliotek asked her readers to sum up the year 2009 in 140 signs or less. I quickly decided that for myself, the most honest way of doing this would be to write spontaneously the first things that came to mind.
I've seen worse, but not often and never for so long. Darkness, coldness and hard times approach but we'll get through #mitt2009
I tweeted it and then looked at it again, realising I'm talking more about politics, here in Sweden as well as global, than anything else.We seem to have lost the balance, lost sight of the point where there's room for everybody. There seems to be a short sightedness in the governmenting, again both localy and globaly, a childish way of ruling as if there was neither a tomorrow nor any consequenses, and that worries me.

Because there is a tomorrow, and after tomorrow there's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment